Hornet 37EFI 35LPM / 5070PSI
Sewerquip Hornet 37EFI 35LPM / 5070PSI Compact Jetter for 50-350mm Pipes
Trailer Mounted Jetters
Truck Mounted Jetters
Ute Mounted Jetters
Van Mounted Jetters
|ENGINE||37HP EFI FUEL-INJECTED VANGUARD V-TWIN|
|PUMP||HAWK TRIPLEX CERAMIC PISTON PUMP|
|HOSE REEL||2 X USA MADE HOSE REELS WITH 7000 PSI SWIVELS|
|JETTING HOSE||60M OR 120M X 3/8” XR5000 ARMORFLEX PREMIUM JETTING HOSE|
|WATER TANK||145 L UV STABILISED POLY|
|FUEL TANK||47 L STAINLESS STEEL WITH LEVEL INDICATOR|
|WARRANTY||3 YEARS (PUMP & MOTOR)|
|FRAME||ZINC COATED & POWDER COATED SHEET STEEL|
|DIMENSIONS||1575MM (L) X 605MM (W) X 885MM (H)|
The New HORNET 37EFI water jetting unit is a result of customers asking for a more powerful, but compact jetting system. This system is designed for domestic & commercial maintenance plumbers that require a powerful water jetting unit that is still compact. A industrial remote control can be fitted to the Hornet 37, that has a reliable 500m range. No more cheap, unreliable garage door remote controls!
The Hornet comes complete with all the accessories required to immediately start cleaning drains. With twin reels mounted directly to the unit, mounting to your vehicle is a breeze without the expensive fit-out required with remote reels. Simply bolt this impressive unit down to your ute, truck, trailer or van and you are ready to start professionally jetting those blocked drains, knowing that you have ample power to cope with any job.
- Unmatched Jetting performance, with endless power.
- Huge 35 L/min @ 5070 PSI, makes quick work of even the toughest blockages.
- Powerful 37hp Fuel injected Vanguard engine starts very easily.
- Market leading fuel efficiency due to the EFI engine.
- The service access panels make for easy to service & maintenance. The whole engine & pump package unit can be removed from the frame in under 20min.
- The frame is designed to offer protection from the weather.
- Compact design makes the Hornet 37, the perfect unit for mounting to your ute or van.
- Industrial Hi-Output remote control option with 500m range.
- Large water & fuel tanks to allow more time on the job.
- Designed & manufactured in Australia for the Australian plumber.
- Australia wide service back up.